Tae Kwon do is a martial art, with Korea as its country of origin. It is an Olympic sport as well as an efficient system of self defense. From its ancient beginnings it has evolved into a complete fitness program, which provides all those who practice the opportunity to achieve human excellence. Much more than this, it is a family. I have practiced and taught Tae Kwon Do for more than 40 years and can truly say that each individual is affected in their own unique way. It is apparent that at a time when family values are becoming more important in our society, Tae Kwon Do has evolved to nurture these values with the development of the practitioner’s character, self respect, confidence and true compassion for one another.
May we all work hard to achieve our individual goals while helping each other.
We provide the best martial arts training possible; to develop each individual’s overall mental and physical fitness, self confidence, self respect, humility, compassion for one another, and family values. All while providing an efficient and effective means of self defense.
What we offer
- A centrally located dojang in the heart of Warren, Hunterdon, Sussex, and Morris Counties
- A beautiful open, fully padded, work out area
- A comfortable waiting area where you can observe our classes
- An outdoor workout area & and picnic area
- A full Marital Arts Supply location
- Traditional Tae Kwon Do.
- Kodokan Judo
- Traditional Weapons
- Demonstration Training
- Competition Sparring
- Full Weigh training facility.